Ms. Park is an associate in the firm’s Los Angeles office. Ms. Park is a member of the firm’s litigation practice group, where she focuses on commercial and intellectual property litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Park was an associate at Hall Griffin LLP. During law school, she served as a law clerk with The Veen Firm, PC and with Dudnick Detwiler Rivin & Stikker LLP. She also served as a judicial extern with Magistrate Judge Allison Claire in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of California.
Ms. Park earned her J.D. from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law, with a concentration in Civil Litigation and Alternative Dispute Resolution. She served as Administrative Director of the UC Hastings Trial Team, winner of the 2018 San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association Mock Trial Competition. In addition, she served as Executive Operations Director of the Hastings Communications and Entertainment Law Journal, and as Vice President of the UC Hastings Korean American Law Student Association. She earned her B.A. in Linguistics and Psychology from the University of California, Los Angeles.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law (J.D., 2020)
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., 2015)
- American Bar Association, Business Litigation Committee Program Materials Coordinator (2020-Present)
- San Francisco Trial Lawyers Association (2018-2020)
- Asian American Bar Association of Northern California, Law Student Committee (2017-2019)